Gem Grab Gem Grab

Great Game !!!!

Excellent graphics, great concept, with some interseting levels requirring you to change your way of thinking. I finished it in a few hours and am looking forward to #2. I would suggest a game timer for the 2nd one though , since this one seemed short . (no offense). Very Fun Game.

ttursas responds:

Thanks! The sequel will be larger and contain more elements, but a timer? Like it would accumulate the amount of time spent in playing the game? Good idea!

A Really Great Night A Really Great Night

Nice game ...

...and after playing it I almost forgot the spelling mistake at the begining "made for newgrouds" :)

JoSilver responds:

FIXED!!!!!!!! Seriously people, he can't have been the only one to have noticed that, PLEASE REPORT THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

Short History Quiz 2 Short History Quiz 2

Very nice quiz.

Not a lot of bells and whistles here but thats ok. Very visual appealling. I did notice a bug... when you answer the roman coliseum question wrong it reverts back to the question before. Overall great quiz.

Canadization Canadization

Im sorry,

Its one thing to make fun of Canadians, because we really dont care, but to give Canadians a bad name by putting out that crap. Well Im sorry but I didn't blam you because of the effort.

JohnnySkul responds:

Hey, you're the one that that I was making fun of them, not me. So you're the raciest.

Hungry are the Dead Hungry are the Dead

awesome game!!!!

Very addictive and great fun. 19nights and 1947 kills

TheMillz responds:

Hey cool man, you reveiw alot of my work I've noticed! Thanks for the genorous review for my first ever zombie-killing game project! I've loved these zombie games since they first arrived on the net, so naturally, I wanted in. Seeing all these awsome comments from all of you help reinforce that I didn't waste our time, which is kick-ass, thanks! :D

BTW, see u got it in u'r favs, nice ;)

One Ton Bang Bang One Ton Bang Bang

Great Game.

After I played it the 3rd time, one of the steel boxes from the instructions stayed on screen, so you might want to fix that. Great job overall.

Sky Patrol Sky Patrol

Great game

Reminds me of time pilot , back when you could play a game for a quarter.

Tie simulator Tie simulator

lol

Simple idea but very funny. I would use that at the office.

Windows Sicropop v1a Windows Sicropop v1a

KInda pointless

Its been done before, maybe not as colorful.

Tumbang Preso Tumbang Preso

Not a bad game.

Based on a filipino game ? I'd watch that on ESPN.