Arnold's Revenge 2 Arnold's Revenge 2

Great Flash...

thought it was worth an 8 but then out of the blue comes Dennis Farina.
Keep up the great work.

The-Bruce-Lee responds:

lol I didn't intend to actually make the guy seem like Dennis. It just turned out that way, but it seems like a good thing.

The spread The spread

Not Bad...I think I liked it

Im usually more critical but for your "raw' drawing style I could still understand your story, but it was a bit short. I look forward to seeing you progress. Please dont take this this the wrong way. :)

legendaryshiled responds:

no worries man. thanks for the review. and i will improv on the characters Lol

This Flash Has No Clocks This Flash Has No Clocks

Funny

I usually dont sit through this type of falsh or write a review but you gave me a laugh. Nice ending but would have been better with real voices.

Gem Grab Gem Grab

Great Game !!!!

Excellent graphics, great concept, with some interseting levels requirring you to change your way of thinking. I finished it in a few hours and am looking forward to #2. I would suggest a game timer for the 2nd one though , since this one seemed short . (no offense). Very Fun Game.

ttursas responds:

Thanks! The sequel will be larger and contain more elements, but a timer? Like it would accumulate the amount of time spent in playing the game? Good idea!

A Really Great Night A Really Great Night

Nice game ...

...and after playing it I almost forgot the spelling mistake at the begining "made for newgrouds" :)

JoSilver responds:

FIXED!!!!!!!! Seriously people, he can't have been the only one to have noticed that, PLEASE REPORT THINGS LIKE THAT!!!!!!!

Short History Quiz 2 Short History Quiz 2

Very nice quiz.

Not a lot of bells and whistles here but thats ok. Very visual appealling. I did notice a bug... when you answer the roman coliseum question wrong it reverts back to the question before. Overall great quiz.